- From Council boundary at Dunalley, Murdunna, Sommers Bay, Eaglehawk Neck, Taranna through to Port Arthur, Carnavon, Stormlea to White Beach turnoff
- From White Beach turnoff into White Beach, Nubeena (including Nubeena Back Road), Roaring Beach, Saltwater River, Sloping Main, Premaydena, Koonya to Arthur Highway
Tips to ensure your bin is collected:
- Place both your recycling bin and rubbish bin out for collection the night before (Friday) or no later than 6am on your collection day (Saturday)
- Make sure there is a distance of at least 1 metre between your bins and obstacles such as poles or trees
- Bins must face the road with handles facing your house
All residents have a green 120 litre wheelie bin for recycling and a 240 litre wheelie bin (red lid) for rubbish to be collected each fortnight. Please observe these requirements to assist with your collection:
- The 240 litre bins (red lid) are for domestic waste only, such as food scraps and non-recyclable items. Do not put bricks, heavy timber or steel in the bin. These materials can damage the collection equipment.
- No paint, chemicals, liquids or motor oil.
- Number your bin lid to protect against loss or theft.
- Bag all items, especially dust and loose materials to prevent jamming and aviod spillage during collections.
- Do not place rubbish beside or on top of the bin.
- Remove bin from kerbside as soon as possible after collection.
If your bin is damaged or goes missing, you will need to advise Council in order for a replacement bin to be distributed. Your first replacement bin is free, subsequent bins will incur a replacement fee. Council encourages households to number your bin clearly to deter theft. If you wish to apply for an extra bin please contact Council. Additional waste collection charges will apply.
Where your rubbish goes:
Contents from your domestic waste bin is transported to the Copping Landfill Site. This site is not open to the public.
NUBEENA TIP HOURS
- Tuesday - 9am to 1pm
- Wednesday - 9am to 1pm
- Saturday - 9am to 1pm
- Sunday - 12pm to 4pm